Finish these projects:
- flying geese queen size quilt (contains 750 flying geese units (what was i thinking…)
- Paper pieced flower quilt — started this project 4 years ago when I was really into paper piecing and quilt blocks. I have moved on to art quilting and designing my own patterns, so I need to finish this one so that I can move on…
- Origami flower quilt — titled Philadelphia Flower Show — when we lived in PA we attended the flower show every year. We have been away from the area for 8 years now and I really miss the show so decided to create a hand pieced and quilted wall hanging to in honor of the show. (done)
- Life in Vermont wall quilt — a paper pieced quilt that I am slowly working through the quilting on…. very tired of this project but need to get it done by June of this year (done)
- Elizabeth mandala quilt – took three months to choose the fabrics for this quilt, the paper patterns are created now all I need to do is get started.
Hand quilt these:
- Madonna and child wall hanging — siting in my frame for the past year — another one that was started and then moved aside…
Finish hand piecing these UFOs:
- Cathedral window quilt for my youngest grandchild. Started this project when she was 3 months old — she is not 4 years old. All units are cut and folded, half have the centers sewn in and the others are patiently waiting.
Finish machine piecing these UFOs:
- Stained glass king size quilt — started this project 3 years ago, all units were cut and when I started piecing found that one of the unit sets was cut 1/2″ to short — needed to rip apart and set in new pieces. Got about half way through the process and then packed up the fabric and moved it out of sight. Love the fabrics, so hopefully will start working on it again in the near future.
- Christmas place mats
- Several other wall hangings and lap quilts that I lost interest in along the way…