- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp hot curry powder (if you are not a spicy fan use 1-2 tbsp of sweet or mild curry powder)
- 2 pounds of carrots chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute onion until tender and translucent.
- Stir in the curry powder. Add the chopped carrots, and stir until the carrots are coated.
- Pour in the vegetable broth, and simmer until carrots are soft.
- Transfer the carrots and broth to a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Serve with fresh croutons and parsley.