- 9 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 minced onion
- 2 tsps butter
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- salt, pepper and thyme to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp flour
- Mix cream cheese and butter together. Add flour and work into a dough and refrigerate for 30 – 60 minutes.
- Saute onions in butter until semi-transparent. Add chopped mushrooms and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, thyme and sour cream, stir together and set aside.
- Roll out dough very thin, on flowered surface. Cut into 3-inch circles.
- Fill each circle with 1/2 teaspoon of filling and then, fold and seal edges like a turnover.
- Prick each one and place on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until brown,